ABOUT THE SPACE
Fifth Arrow is a combination restaurant (serving a curated Cal-Italian menu developed by Chef Joey Booterbaugh), bar, bowling alley and gaming parlor located just downstairs from August Hall. Designed by Britt Hull of the Tide Design Co, the space features ultra-modern finishes accented by kitschy design elements that evoke the retro-nostalgia of a traditional bowling lane. With both a designated street entrance and an entrance from inside August Hall's lobby, Fifth Arrow is perfectly suited for a stand-alone event or as a compliment to an event at August Hall.
Perfect for partial buyouts of 20-50 people and full buyouts of 50-250.
Square Footage: 6,000 | Capacity: 306 (Seated Max Cap 85)
• (12) Pioneer XY-101 Speakers Permanently Installed
• (2) Stereo RCA Input For iPod
• (3) Stereo XLR Input for DJ Mixer or Mic / Line Mixer
• (1) Microphone Input (for direct connection of microphone, mic level controlled at bar and mixes over the selected audio source)
• (1) Mackie 1202-VLZ PRO Mic/Line Mixer with (4) Microphone and (4) Stereo 1/4"
• (1) Share Wireless Microphone
Interested in booking your group of 25+ for a birthday party (all ages), corporate outing, charity or special event (partial or full buyout)? Complete this form, and a member of our Special Events Team will get in touch with you directly.